Jackson Flex Boots
If you have been following the skating trends, younger skaters are doing more advanced elements and demanding more from their equipment. But being an advanced skater doesn’t mean you need the most expensive equipment; you need what your body can control.
Introducing Flex. Jackson’s Flex boot is exactly as it sounds, with a softer stiffness rating of 35, it allows skaters to have increased flexion and the ability to properly use the skate.
Flex utilizes many design elements from its siblings:
- Comfort Padding & Fabric Liner for Initial fit comfort
- Jackson Wrap System holds the foot down using boot materials, eliminating internal movement
- Microfiber with Duraguard keeps Flex lightweight while Duraguard protects the high wear zones
- Made on the Elite Lasts keeps the Jackson fit uniform from Flex to Elite 5000 series
- Lightweight Fusion Soles keeps the soles 100% waterproof
- Inlaid Swarovski crystals add that extra sparkle to your stride
Flex is a boot only, so it has the flexibility to be used with a variety of blades! Working on axel or doubles? Throw on the lightweight Matrix Legacy or Legacy Lite. Still demand more from blades, but not as advanced yet? The Protégé or Aspire XP can be a perfect match too.
Did we mention the Flex is customizable? That’s right a boot at this price can be customized to your liking with our Rapid Custom program. Change soles, add custom build outs, swap the tongues out, we can do it all with Flex!
Check out Jackson’s Fit Guide to find the best match of boots and blades for you: